Elliott has worked for wide variety of clients, including multi-national corporations, non-profit organizations, state municipalities, Native Corporations and individuals. He has worked in large Washington, D.C. law firms as well as for small non-profit legal service providers.
After working as a legal assistant for several years, Elliott found protecting individual legal rights the most rewarding. Following this interest, he attended the University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of law, a unique public interest focused law school.
After moving to Portland in 2006, Elliott joined the Maine State Bar, and established his own law office in 2007.
Elliott is also a photographer, and recently opened up a professional printing service, Portland Photo Works, in the space next to his office.
- Maine State Bar, admitted October 2007.
- District of Columbia Bar, admitted November 2006.
- American Bar Association, member since 2006
- University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law, Washington, D.C.
Juris Doctorate, May 2006
- St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY
Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Studies / Sociology, May 1995
- Law Office of Elliott R. Teel, P.A., Portland, ME - 2007 to present
- Housing and Consumer Law Clinic, UDC-DCSL, Student Advocate, Washington, D.C. - 2005
- Community Development and Small Business Law Clinic, UDC-DCSL, Student Advocate, Washington, D.C. - 2005
- Neighborhood Legal Service Program, Summer Associate, Washington, D.C. - 2004
- Office of Councilmember Adrian M. Fenty, Legislative Intern, Washington, D.C. - 2003-2004
- LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae, LLP, Energy Paralegal, Washington, D.C. - 2000-2003
- VanNess Feldman, Paralegal, Washington, D.C. - 1998-1999
Contact Elliott Teel
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of MaineLandCAN.
Elliott Teel is not employed by or affiliated with the Maine Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Elliott Teel
Attorney at Law
142 High Street
Portland, ME 04101
Statewide service provider in: