Formed by Jim Boyle in 1996, Boyle Associates is an independent, Maine-owned environmental and land use consulting company. We specialize in wetland and stream delineation, vernal pool assessments, environmental permitting, environmental inspection, wetland mitigation, land use regulations, site evaluations, subdivision planning and design, and GIS technology. Our satisfied clients include utility companies, engineering firms, private land developers, natural resource organizations, and cities and towns throughout Maine and New England.
Services provided include:
- Wetland Delineation & Natural Resource Mapping .
- Vernal Pool Assessments & Regulatory Liason .
- Environmental Permitting - Municipal, State & Federal .
- Natural Resource Mitigation Sequencing, Siting & Plan Development .
- Third Party Environmental Inspection, Erosion & Sedimentation Control Planning & Stormwater Control Compliance Monitoring .
- Site Evaluation (Septic System Design & Preliminary Site Evaluation) .
- Conservation Land Management Planning & Mapping .
- Wildlife Biological Services
Our company has worked on an array of projects over the years and our client list is broad. We have offices in Westbrook, Kennebunk, and Dedham, Maine.
Westbrook (207) 591-5220
Kennebunk (207) 317-6630
Dedham (207) 944-6776
Contact Boyle Associates